Regardless of the type of fire, smoke and soot contain quite literally thousands of different compounds. Hundreds of those are toxic, corrosive, staining, and/or odor-causing. […]
The Source was due to a small crack in the hallway bathroom toilet line, which affected the living room, dining room,and kitchen area. This job was referred by another industry professional. The Homeowner had already filed a claim and chose to go with Superior Restoration since we were already on site inspecting the damage. The job consisted of removing laminate flooring as well as some drywall followed by us setting A few air movers and a couple of dehumidifiers to dry out the affected area’s.