Fire Damage Repair Chula Vista, California

Project Details


Glen S.

Chula Vista, CA

Reason for the Project

The source of this job was a fire that was started by a candle on top of a dresser that got knocked over. The fire affected multiple items in the room, including a mattress, dresser, carpet, and clothing.

Details of Services Performed

The job consisted of moving contents into a POD, as well as cleaning the area with heavy-duty cleaner/degreaser, and setting a hydroxyl generator to eliminate the smell.

Project Gallery